Success can’t be encapsulated in an easy proverb or single piece of advice, but I tell them all the same thing.
Companies that design around the buyer stand a better chance to gain market share, make profits, and brand themselves as high-value companies.
I love to brag on my customers. I love being part of a small business’ growth—especially when they’re competing against larger firms.
I’d challenge you to find a better one-two combination—let alone one in your local business district.
I’d rather spend sellers’ advertising dollars by incorporating more media rather than fancier direct mail pieces.
Like a Minority Report database, there should be a record of people who are thinking about buying our stuff.
- Why Facebook’s Big Step Back Helps (Some of) Us Auction Marketers 595 views
- Sorry: “Sold!” Isn’t Enough For Sellers 507 views
- What Do Auction Buyers Really Want From Us? 450 views
- What Happened When I Got a Taste of My Own Medicine? 426 views
- Have The Easier Hard Conversation With Your Sellers 389 views