People buy properties, not auctions. Don’t rely on the sale method to compensate for the deficiencies in your marketing.
The public is accustomed to MLS-style curb shots; anything you can do to shake their visual expectations will make your advertising more memorable and attractive.
If your message has only five seconds or even (somehow) ten, you’ve got to work efficiently to successfully communicate.
You’ve probably heard the adage, “Fake it ’til you make it.” I guess there’s some wisdom there, but I’ve never adhered to that.
I don’t mind answering those questions, because I’ve usually answered those questions for myself in the past.
biplane productions updates it’s logos, web site, and marketing materials to better reflect its brand position
- Why Facebook’s Big Step Back Helps (Some of) Us Auction Marketers 595 views
- Sorry: “Sold!” Isn’t Enough For Sellers 507 views
- What Do Auction Buyers Really Want From Us? 450 views
- What Happened When I Got a Taste of My Own Medicine? 426 views
- Have The Easier Hard Conversation With Your Sellers 389 views