This research—this pursuit of feedback and new media—is a constantly moving target. But those who stay at the front edge of it will have the profit advantage over those who stick with the status quo.
Prospects not willing to expend the energy to follow their interest online will probably not expend the energy to purchase, either.
Advertising integrity will build your brand in a culture that rarely fully discloses reality but flocks to companies that do.
Newspapers are losing money across the nation. So, they don’t want to give away free advertising.
Pursue cultural trends not just competitor reconnaissance, and you will have competitors trying to figure out why you lead market share.
The hardest part of advertising is remembering whose paying for the advertising.
- 8 Things to Cut From Your Facebook Ads to Improve Their Performance 410 views
- COVID-19: the Best Thing to Happen to the Auction Industry Since Online Bidding? 401 views
- 3 Lists Every Auctioneer Wants But Nobody Can Buy 354 views
- The Easiest Way to Lower Your Facebook Costs for Personal Property Auctions 344 views
- Two Words That Define Your Auction Brand 318 views