Nothing builds brand recognition faster than consistency. Not even repetition.
Success can’t be encapsulated in an easy proverb or single piece of advice, but I tell them all the same thing.
Companies that design around the buyer stand a better chance to gain market share, make profits, and brand themselves as high-value companies.
I love to brag on my customers. I love being part of a small business’ growth—especially when they’re competing against larger firms.
I’d challenge you to find a better one-two combination—let alone one in your local business district.
I’d rather spend sellers’ advertising dollars by incorporating more media rather than fancier direct mail pieces.
- 8 Things to Cut From Your Facebook Ads to Improve Their Performance 410 views
- COVID-19: the Best Thing to Happen to the Auction Industry Since Online Bidding? 401 views
- 3 Lists Every Auctioneer Wants But Nobody Can Buy 354 views
- The Easiest Way to Lower Your Facebook Costs for Personal Property Auctions 344 views
- Two Words That Define Your Auction Brand 318 views