Success can’t be encapsulated in an easy proverb or single piece of advice, but I tell them all the same thing.
Companies that design around the buyer stand a better chance to gain market share, make profits, and brand themselves as high-value companies.
I love to brag on my customers. I love being part of a small business’ growth—especially when they’re competing against larger firms.
I’d challenge you to find a better one-two combination—let alone one in your local business district.
I’d rather spend sellers’ advertising dollars by incorporating more media rather than fancier direct mail pieces.
Like a Minority Report database, there should be a record of people who are thinking about buying our stuff.
- Why Facebook Blocked HiBid 756 views
- Get More Wealth-Qualified Bidders to Your Real Estate Auction 390 views
- 8 Things to Cut From Your Facebook Ads to Improve Their Performance 360 views
- COVID-19: the Best Thing to Happen to the Auction Industry Since Online Bidding? 355 views
- Facebook Wants Advertisers to Cut to the Chase 348 views