Advertising awards can build your company’s identity; but a professional, recognizable, and consistent brand in the marketplace is far more likely to build your company’s revenue.
People buy properties, not auctions. Don’t rely on the sale method to compensate for the deficiencies in your marketing.
The public is accustomed to MLS-style curb shots; anything you can do to shake their visual expectations will make your advertising more memorable and attractive.
If your message has only five seconds or even (somehow) ten, you’ve got to work efficiently to successfully communicate.
You’ve probably heard the adage, “Fake it ’til you make it.” I guess there’s some wisdom there, but I’ve never adhered to that.
I don’t mind answering those questions, because I’ve usually answered those questions for myself in the past.
- 8 Things to Cut From Your Facebook Ads to Improve Their Performance 410 views
- COVID-19: the Best Thing to Happen to the Auction Industry Since Online Bidding? 401 views
- 3 Lists Every Auctioneer Wants But Nobody Can Buy 354 views
- The Easiest Way to Lower Your Facebook Costs for Personal Property Auctions 344 views
- Two Words That Define Your Auction Brand 318 views