Companies that design around the buyer stand a better chance to gain market share, make profits, and brand themselves as high-value companies.
I love to brag on my customers. I love being part of a small business’ growth—especially when they’re competing against larger firms.
I’d challenge you to find a better one-two combination—let alone one in your local business district.
I’d rather spend sellers’ advertising dollars by incorporating more media rather than fancier direct mail pieces.
Like a Minority Report database, there should be a record of people who are thinking about buying our stuff.
This research—this pursuit of feedback and new media—is a constantly moving target. But those who stay at the front edge of it will have the profit advantage over those who stick with the status quo.
- Why Manure Spreaders Are In Increasing Demand 1.2k views
- How Much Should You Spend on Facebook Per Auction? 677 views
- Why Facebook’s Big Step Back Helps (Some of) Us Auction Marketers 558 views
- Sorry: “Sold!” Isn’t Enough For Sellers 466 views
- You Want More Sellers, But What Do Sellers Want? 433 views