People buy properties, not auctions. Don’t rely on the sale method to compensate for the deficiencies in your marketing.
The public is accustomed to MLS-style curb shots; anything you can do to shake their visual expectations will make your advertising more memorable and attractive.
If your message has only five seconds or even (somehow) ten, you’ve got to work efficiently to successfully communicate.
You’ve probably heard the adage, “Fake it ’til you make it.” I guess there’s some wisdom there, but I’ve never adhered to that.
I don’t mind answering those questions, because I’ve usually answered those questions for myself in the past.
biplane productions updates it’s logos, web site, and marketing materials to better reflect its brand position
- Why Facebook Blocked HiBid 756 views
- Get More Wealth-Qualified Bidders to Your Real Estate Auction 390 views
- 8 Things to Cut From Your Facebook Ads to Improve Their Performance 360 views
- COVID-19: the Best Thing to Happen to the Auction Industry Since Online Bidding? 355 views
- Facebook Wants Advertisers to Cut to the Chase 349 views