I’d rather spend sellers’ advertising dollars by incorporating more media rather than fancier direct mail pieces.
Like a Minority Report database, there should be a record of people who are thinking about buying our stuff.
This research—this pursuit of feedback and new media—is a constantly moving target. But those who stay at the front edge of it will have the profit advantage over those who stick with the status quo.
Prospects not willing to expend the energy to follow their interest online will probably not expend the energy to purchase, either.
Advertising integrity will build your brand in a culture that rarely fully discloses reality but flocks to companies that do.
Newspapers are losing money across the nation. So, they don’t want to give away free advertising.
- Why Manure Spreaders Are In Increasing Demand 1.1k views
- How Much Should You Spend on Facebook Per Auction? 665 views
- Why Facebook’s Big Step Back Helps (Some of) Us Auction Marketers 551 views
- Sorry: “Sold!” Isn’t Enough For Sellers 448 views
- You Want More Sellers, But What Do Sellers Want? 427 views