If your message has only five seconds or even (somehow) ten, you’ve got to work efficiently to successfully communicate.
You’ve probably heard the adage, “Fake it ’til you make it.” I guess there’s some wisdom there, but I’ve never adhered to that.
I don’t mind answering those questions, because I’ve usually answered those questions for myself in the past.
biplane productions updates it’s logos, web site, and marketing materials to better reflect its brand position
Nothing builds brand recognition faster than consistency. Not even repetition.
Success can’t be encapsulated in an easy proverb or single piece of advice, but I tell them all the same thing.
- Sorry: “Sold!” Isn’t Enough For Sellers 544 views
- What Do Auction Buyers Really Want From Us? 474 views
- What Happened When I Got a Taste of My Own Medicine? 446 views
- Why Facebook Blocked HiBid 443 views
- Have The Easier Hard Conversation With Your Sellers 402 views