Like a Minority Report database, there should be a record of people who are thinking about buying our stuff.
This research—this pursuit of feedback and new media—is a constantly moving target. But those who stay at the front edge of it will have the profit advantage over those who stick with the status quo.
Prospects not willing to expend the energy to follow their interest online will probably not expend the energy to purchase, either.
Advertising integrity will build your brand in a culture that rarely fully discloses reality but flocks to companies that do.
Newspapers are losing money across the nation. So, they don’t want to give away free advertising.
Pursue cultural trends not just competitor reconnaissance, and you will have competitors trying to figure out why you lead market share.
- Why Manure Spreaders Are In Increasing Demand 970 views
- How Much Should You Spend on Facebook Per Auction? 633 views
- What Kind of Facebook Advertising Should You Use? 625 views
- How Some Auctioneers Are Playing with Fire(arms) 535 views
- Why Facebook’s Big Step Back Helps (Some of) Us Auction Marketers 518 views