I don’t mind answering those questions, because I’ve usually answered those questions for myself in the past.
biplane productions updates it’s logos, web site, and marketing materials to better reflect its brand position
Nothing builds brand recognition faster than consistency. Not even repetition.
Success can’t be encapsulated in an easy proverb or single piece of advice, but I tell them all the same thing.
Companies that design around the buyer stand a better chance to gain market share, make profits, and brand themselves as high-value companies.
I love to brag on my customers. I love being part of a small business’ growth—especially when they’re competing against larger firms.
- Why Manure Spreaders Are In Increasing Demand 1.1k views
- How Much Should You Spend on Facebook Per Auction? 665 views
- Why Facebook’s Big Step Back Helps (Some of) Us Auction Marketers 551 views
- Sorry: “Sold!” Isn’t Enough For Sellers 448 views
- You Want More Sellers, But What Do Sellers Want? 427 views