Success can’t be encapsulated in an easy proverb or single piece of advice, but I tell them all the same thing.
Companies that design around the buyer stand a better chance to gain market share, make profits, and brand themselves as high-value companies.
I love to brag on my customers. I love being part of a small business’ growth—especially when they’re competing against larger firms.
I’d challenge you to find a better one-two combination—let alone one in your local business district.
I’d rather spend sellers’ advertising dollars by incorporating more media rather than fancier direct mail pieces.
Like a Minority Report database, there should be a record of people who are thinking about buying our stuff.
- Why Manure Spreaders Are In Increasing Demand 1,032 views
- How Much Should You Spend on Facebook Per Auction? 654 views
- How Some Auctioneers Are Playing with Fire(arms) 550 views
- Why Facebook’s Big Step Back Helps (Some of) Us Auction Marketers 538 views
- Is the Dunning-Kruger Effect Costing You Commission? 451 views