People buy properties, not auctions. Don’t rely on the sale method to compensate for the deficiencies in your marketing.
The public is accustomed to MLS-style curb shots; anything you can do to shake their visual expectations will make your advertising more memorable and attractive.
If your message has only five seconds or even (somehow) ten, you’ve got to work efficiently to successfully communicate.
You’ve probably heard the adage, “Fake it ’til you make it.” I guess there’s some wisdom there, but I’ve never adhered to that.
I don’t mind answering those questions, because I’ve usually answered those questions for myself in the past.
biplane productions updates it’s logos, web site, and marketing materials to better reflect its brand position
- Why Manure Spreaders Are In Increasing Demand 1.3k views
- How Much Should You Spend on Facebook Per Auction? 699 views
- Why Facebook’s Big Step Back Helps (Some of) Us Auction Marketers 566 views
- Sorry: “Sold!” Isn’t Enough For Sellers 482 views
- You Want More Sellers, But What Do Sellers Want? 443 views