biplane productions updates it’s logos, web site, and marketing materials to better reflect its brand position
Nothing builds brand recognition faster than consistency. Not even repetition.
Success can’t be encapsulated in an easy proverb or single piece of advice, but I tell them all the same thing.
Companies that design around the buyer stand a better chance to gain market share, make profits, and brand themselves as high-value companies.
I love to brag on my customers. I love being part of a small business’ growth—especially when they’re competing against larger firms.
I’d challenge you to find a better one-two combination—let alone one in your local business district.
- Why Manure Spreaders Are In Increasing Demand 970 views
- How Much Should You Spend on Facebook Per Auction? 633 views
- What Kind of Facebook Advertising Should You Use? 625 views
- How Some Auctioneers Are Playing with Fire(arms) 535 views
- Why Facebook’s Big Step Back Helps (Some of) Us Auction Marketers 518 views