Fonts are the clothing your message wears.
You can play the game by corporate rules and get corporate results.
Margin concentrates our attention, maximizes our energy, and builds our priorities. It allows us to do more with less. It is the Wizard-of-Oz magic that makes the most of what we already have.
Advertising awards can build your company’s identity; but a professional, recognizable, and consistent brand in the marketplace is far more likely to build your company’s revenue.
People buy properties, not auctions. Don’t rely on the sale method to compensate for the deficiencies in your marketing.
The public is accustomed to MLS-style curb shots; anything you can do to shake their visual expectations will make your advertising more memorable and attractive.
- Why Manure Spreaders Are In Increasing Demand 1.1k views
- How Much Should You Spend on Facebook Per Auction? 667 views
- Why Facebook’s Big Step Back Helps (Some of) Us Auction Marketers 554 views
- Sorry: “Sold!” Isn’t Enough For Sellers 456 views
- You Want More Sellers, But What Do Sellers Want? 427 views