People buy properties, not auctions. Don’t rely on the sale method to compensate for the deficiencies in your marketing.
The public is accustomed to MLS-style curb shots; anything you can do to shake their visual expectations will make your advertising more memorable and attractive.
If your message has only five seconds or even (somehow) ten, you’ve got to work efficiently to successfully communicate.
You’ve probably heard the adage, “Fake it ’til you make it.” I guess there’s some wisdom there, but I’ve never adhered to that.
I don’t mind answering those questions, because I’ve usually answered those questions for myself in the past.
biplane productions updates it’s logos, web site, and marketing materials to better reflect its brand position
- Why Manure Spreaders Are In Increasing Demand 1,032 views
- How Much Should You Spend on Facebook Per Auction? 654 views
- How Some Auctioneers Are Playing with Fire(arms) 550 views
- Why Facebook’s Big Step Back Helps (Some of) Us Auction Marketers 538 views
- Is the Dunning-Kruger Effect Costing You Commission? 451 views